AC Replacement & Installation in The Woodlands, TX
Fast, Reliable, and Long-Lasting AC Installation
AirLoom Cooling & Heating has been providing ac replacement and installation in The Woodlands for over 40 years. We are a local team of skilled, trained, and NATE certified technicians who happily walk you through the entire replacement process from start to finish.
We only work with the best products on the market and use tried and true installation techniques, so you can trust your new AC unit will be effective, energy-efficient, and long-lasting. Our team knows that replacing your air conditioner is an investment, which is why we make the process fast and easy and proudly offer free estimates on your replacement service.
Do You Need a New Air Conditioner?
It can be confusing to decipher the signals your AC unit is giving you, which can make knowing when to replace it a challenge. If you replace your system too early, you are leaving money on the table, and if you replace it too late, you could be stranded in a hot and uncomfortable home.
8 signs you need to replace your air conditioner:
- Your system is over 10 years old: AC units typically last between 10 and 15 years. Unfortunately, if the system hasn’t been installed or maintained properly, this lifespan is shortened.
- There are major leaks: Some minor leaks can be repaired quickly without needing a complete replacement; however, multiple, or major leaks can ruin the structural integrity of your system.
- You are constantly tackling repairs: A repair here and there is nothing to worry about, but when you continuously require repairs, an AC replacement can save you both headaches and money.
- There are hot and cold spots in your home: Are parts of your home cooler than others? Or, is the airflow weak? It might be time to replace your system to gain consistent cooling throughout your space.
- Your space feels humid: Poor indoor air quality stems can be due to an outdated or dirty HVAC system. High humidity doesn’t just make you uncomfortable, but can affect the performance and lifespan of your home’s appliances.
- The system is making loud noises: Clanging, banging, or grinding noises should never come from your AC. This can signify loose, missing, or damaged components and requires a professional to inspect the system and determine whether you need repairs or a full replacement.
- A musty or unpleasant smell is coming from your system: If you notice a foul odor coming from your system, your AC unit might have been exposed to mold or mildew.
- Higher cooling costs: If you haven’t changed your cooling habits, but your energy bill keeps rising, it might be time to replace your system, as your current unit could be overworking to cool your space.
The Woodlands Trusted HVAC Experts
We install the best AC units on the market—ensuring you receive a system that suits your needs perfectly, is energy-efficient to save you on monthly bills, and long-lasting so you enjoy a comfortable space for years to come. Since opening our doors in 1979, our skilled technicians at AirLoom Cooling & Heating have been committed to serving our community with honesty and integrity, always going the extra mile to go above and beyond our customers’ expectations.
“We highly recommend Airloom for your air conditioning and heating needs!” - Tim Stephens
“I have for years relied on AirLoom Cooling & Heating for all my air conditioning and heating needs.” - Homer Davis
“They are very polite, helpful, and knowledgeable.” - Patty Hall
“They have keep my systems maintained now for almost 14 years and are still performing up to my expectations. I would highly recommend Airloom” - Lewis Goodrich
“Have used them for a few years” - Pearl Pratt
“Daniel with Airloom Cooling & Heating has been helping us maintain our a/c and heating system for about 6 years now.” - Becky Seagroves
Want all the latest news or updates? Browse through our blog to read our most recent posts and featured articles.