Whole Home Air Cleaner Services in The Woodlands
Get Cleaner Air in Your Home
Most people spend the majority of their time indoors. Recent studies indicate that indoor air can be up to five times dirtier than outdoor air. Although you might think you are safe because of the standard air filter that is a part of your HVAC system, these filters only trap 7% of the pollutants in your home, leaving the other 93% to contaminate the air you breathe. For this reason, now is the best time to consider an indoor air quality solution.
At AirLoom Cooling & Heating, we offer whole home air cleaner services in The Woodlands. A professionally installed air cleaner can help reduce the bacteria, dirt, dust, pollen, mold, and various other pollutants present in your home.
If you don’t have an indoor air cleaner, you likely have many harmful contaminants in your air. Call (936) 202-3390 today, for whole home air cleaner installation in The Woodlands.
What Is a Whole Home Air Cleaner?
You might be familiar with the portable air purifiers you can find at numerous superstores. These stand-alone units plug into a regular outlet and begin to filter the air in the room they are in. But that’s the thing with this type of air purifier – they only benefit one small area of your house.
A whole home air cleaner is an air purification system designed to clean the air throughout your whole home. To provide fresh air to every room in your house, this type of air cleaner normally utilizes an existing air duct system. The cleaning system either works in tandem with your current HVAC system to purify the air that is moving through it, or alternatively it acts as a stand-alone unit that sucks and cleans the indoor air and pumps it back into your house through your duct work.
The Various Types of Whole Home Air Cleaners
There are a variety of air cleaning technologies available today, ranging widely both in cost and the type of pollutants they are designed to control.
The most common kinds of whole house air cleaners include:
- Flat filters
- Extended filters
- Electrostatic precipitators
- Charged media whole house cleaners
- UVGI whole house air purifiers
- HEPA whole house air cleaners
- Stand-alone whole house air cleaners
- Duct-based whole house air purifiers
- Combo whole house air cleaners
- APCO whole house air cleaners
Thinking through all these options can be overwhelming for anyone. Not to worry – our highly trained indoor air quality specialists have over 40 years of experience serving The Woodlands, and can help you understand your options and select the solution that is right for your home and budget. Then, we will make sure it gets installed correctly and set up for optimal performance. You’ll have purer, healthier air in no time!
Find a Solution for Everything in Your Air
AirLoom Cooling & Heating is here to help you install an air cleaner that combats germs and bacteria, fights airborne particles, and eliminates chemical odors and vapors. One of the most popular options that achieves all these objectives is the Lennox PureAir Air Purification System. Call today and ask about our special financing options for this and other Lennox products. You won’t have to pay anything for the first 90 days!
For superior whole home air cleaner services in The Woodlands, contact us online now.
“We highly recommend Airloom for your air conditioning and heating needs!” - Tim Stephens
“I have for years relied on AirLoom Cooling & Heating for all my air conditioning and heating needs.” - Homer Davis
“They are very polite, helpful, and knowledgeable.” - Patty Hall
“They have keep my systems maintained now for almost 14 years and are still performing up to my expectations. I would highly recommend Airloom” - Lewis Goodrich
“Have used them for a few years” - Pearl Pratt
“Daniel with Airloom Cooling & Heating has been helping us maintain our a/c and heating system for about 6 years now.” - Becky Seagroves
Want all the latest news or updates? Browse through our blog to read our most recent posts and featured articles.