Duct Inspections & Upgrades in The Woodlands
Delivering High-Quality HVAC Solutions Since 1979
When it comes to the duct work that courses throughout your home, efficiency is the name of the game. Your top concern should be your ducts are performing as efficiently as possible. Some homeowners are paying way more than they need to for energy, simply because their duct work is leaking. You could also have an accumulation of contaminants inside your duct work that could be hazardous to your health.
AirLoom Cooling & Heating provides professional duct inspections and upgrades in The Woodlands. We can help you identify and resolve all types of duct problems and ensure that you have an efficient and safe duct system, saving you money and headaches in the future.
Call (936) 202-3390 today to schedule an appointment with one of our NATE certified technicians in The Woodlands.
What We Look for & Why
At AirLoom Cooling & Heating, we have an in-depth knowledge of what causes a duct system to lose energy. We also have over 40 years of experience inspecting and repairing duct systems for homeowners throughout The Woodlands and surrounding areas.
During our duct inspection, our highly trained technicians search for several types of issues, including:
- Disconnected, torn, or damaged ducts – Our technicians will look for large holes in your duct work, sections that are no longer attached, and also any tears that could have occurred during installation or afterward. Each of these three issues is a clear indication that your system needs to be repaired.
- Ducts that lead nowhere – As a result of mistakes made during the installation process, you may have a duct that is not attached to a specific register. That means your HVAC system is needlessly heating or cooling your attic or crawlspace and failing to provide conditioned air to a particular room in your house.
- Uninsulated ducts – Air leakage is not the only source of energy loss. Heat transfer through duct walls can also lead to significant energy being wasted. If your duct system does not have the proper insulation, your energy bills are most likely higher than they should be.
- Inadequate return duct work – If your home has leaky return duct work, or no return duct work at all, it means your HVAC system is working harder than it needs to, causing an increase in your energy costs. No return duct work can also depressurize a furnace room, which can lead to health hazards.
- Improper duct sealing – The joints between duct sections must be adequately sealed to prevent air leakage. Duct tape is an example of an insufficient sealing method, since it often starts to lose its adhesiveness after a few years. Unless your duct joints are sealed with a silicone caulking or special cement, they are at risk of being loose and leaking air.
- Dust and debris buildup – We can also help you identify what’s going on inside your duct work. Over time, dust and debris will accumulate inside your duct work. A professional duct cleaning may be required to remove dirt, mold, bacteria, pet hair, and other contaminants that could be polluting your indoor air and affecting your health.
Improving the Efficiency & Safety of Your Ducts
After conducting a professional duct inspection, we can provide you with a comprehensive and honest report of any issues that should be addressed to improve the quality and effectiveness of your duct work. Our technicians are fully equipped to safely make the necessary repairs and upgrades to eliminate duct leakage and remove unhealthy contaminants.
Contact AirLoom Cooling & Heating at (936) 202-3390 for professional duct inspections/upgrades in The Woodlands.
“We highly recommend Airloom for your air conditioning and heating needs!” - Tim Stephens
“I have for years relied on AirLoom Cooling & Heating for all my air conditioning and heating needs.” - Homer Davis
“They are very polite, helpful, and knowledgeable.” - Patty Hall
“They have keep my systems maintained now for almost 14 years and are still performing up to my expectations. I would highly recommend Airloom” - Lewis Goodrich
“Have used them for a few years” - Pearl Pratt
“Daniel with Airloom Cooling & Heating has been helping us maintain our a/c and heating system for about 6 years now.” - Becky Seagroves
Want all the latest news or updates? Browse through our blog to read our most recent posts and featured articles.